Julieann E. Schroeder CFP®, AIF®
· Financial Advisor affiliated with USAdvisors Financial Group
· Registered Representative with Securities America, Inc.
· Thirty-eighth Year in Financial Services Industry.
· Specializing in the design, communication and investment management
of employee benefit programs for closely-held businesses and
· Experienced financial advisor for upper net worth individuals.
· Served in the capacities of general management, client services, operations and sales.
· Past President of a metro-area financial services firm.
· Founding employee of Bremer Financial - Trust Company.
· Past Vice President - Bremer Financial - Trust Company.
· Literacy Volunteer for the Wayzata School District
· Religious Education Instructor at St. Mary of the Lake Church
· Past President - Greater Wayzata Area Chamber of Commerce
· Founder and Director - Wayzata Chamber Foundation
· Past Director - Wayzata Crime Prevention Coalition
· Past Chair - American Cancer Society Relay For Life Event
· Past Member - Interfaith Outreach Fund Drive Committee
· Past Chair - Hammer Residences Capital Campaign of $2.5 million
· Past Director and Volunteer - Hammer
· Financial Contributor to IOCP, Sharing and Caring Hands and KTIS Radio